Friday 10 January 2014

2014.01.09 RAIN #1 on M! Countdown

2014.01.09 Rain wins the first prize as soon as he comes back to the music scene.






As soon as he has come back to the music scene, singer Rain's 30SEXY has been number one on the M! Countdown chart this week, taking over "M.C. The Max"

Rain stated his feelings about having won the first prize, "I feel so happy. I'm more excited than ever.  I want to thank my fans who have been waiting for me for 4 years.  Thank CEO Hong Seung Sung who has made me who I am; thank my co-workers; and thank my deceased mother, my father, and my sister.  I ask for your continued support."

Source:  Osen
English translation by 화니 at The Cloud


Romanian translation by Benghi

09.01.2014 RAIN castiga primul premiu de indata ce a aparut pe scena muzicii.

De indata ce s-a intors pe scena muzicii,melodia 30SEXY a solistului RAIN,s-a clasat pe numarul unu in clasamentul M! Countdown de saptamana aceasta,invingandu-l pe "M.C. The Max"


RAIN si-a exprimat sentimentele in privinta castigarii primului premiu "Ma simt ata de fericit.Sunt mai entuziasmat ca niciodata.Vreau sa multumesc fanilor care m-au asteptat timp de 4 ani.Ii multumesc CEO Hong Seung Sung care m-a facut cine sunt astazi; le multumesc colegilor de lucru; ii multumesc mamei mele decedate,tatalui meu si surorii mele.Va cer suportul continuu."


Spanish translation by Benghi

01/09/2014 RAIN gana el primer premio desde su vuelta a la escena musical.

Tan pronto como se ha vuelto a la escena musical,la cancion 30SEXY del cantante RAIN ha sido el número uno en  M! Countdown atrás trazar esta semana,tomando el relevo de "MC The Max."


RAIN declaró sus sentimientos acerca de haber ganado el primer premio: "Me siento tan feliz.  Estoy más emocionado que nunca.  Quiero agradecer a mis fans que han estado esperando por mí desde hace 4 años.  Gracias a CEO Hong Seung Sung quien me ha hecho quien soy; agradezco a mis compañeros de trabajo; y gracias a mi difunta madre, mi padre y a mi hermana.  Les pido su apoyo continuo. "

No comments:

Post a Comment